Nature abounds in miraculous creations that bring healing energy to all who seek it. Through the ages, tiny crystals have multiplied and combined to form a variety of stones with unique powers and features that remedy ailments, instill empowerment, and deliver clarity. Sages in these timeless arts have documented these metaphysical stones and their meanings with pictures, allowing future generations to benefit from their healing spirit, selectively choosing which stones they need.
Different Stones and How They Work
In the medicinal realm, hundreds of tinctures, ointments, and elixirs exist to aid in sickness, pain, and healing. The crystalline realm is no different, and from it, you can add to a lifelong self-care routine easily and seamlessly. As you begin this journey towards rejuvenation and well-being, take time to familiarize yourself with some of the more common stones and their particular powers.
- Agate – Available in a variety of colors and forms, agate is an ancient stone that calms inner stress and delivers a grounding and stabilizing energy.
- Amethyst– Full of wisdom and imbuing a sense of clarity and fulfillment, protection stones such as amethyst guard the psyche and help clear away resistance and fear.
- Basalt– Issued forth from volcanic activity, basalt has a balancing nature that brings with it a spark of life and vitality like the lava from whence it came.
- Copper– A harbinger of brighter times and positive outlooks, copper is known for good fortune and enduring stamina for your personal pursuits.
- Emerald– Straight from the heart, emerald has long been associated with the purity of love and the compassionate kindness that this emotion requires for its existence.
- Garnet– Motivating and vibrant, garnet is a beacon of health and order in a world that often brings levels of chaos and despair.
- Jasper– Regardless of its varying appearance, jasper is always full of potential, ushering forth the power to open the mind and the realization of personal aspirations.
- Lapis Lazuli– The dazzling blue color of this stone clearly communicates its soothing nature and the peaceful strength that lies beneath the surface.
- Malachite– The healer’s stone. It is good for all types of pain. It helps with depression and manic depression. It is also a money stone.
- Moonstone– Mysterious and mystical, moonstone swirls together feminine layers of confidence, ancient wisdom and the concepts of beginnings and endings.
- Obsidian– The shine and clarity of obsidian are in direct relation to its stone meaning of inner reflection and the perspective shifting powers of personal growth.
- Peridot– As green as the jealousy it helps to dispel, peridot is an enlightening stone that delivers relief from negative energy and enlivens the soul with freedom.
- Petrified Wood– Transformed from plant to crystal, petrified wood is appropriately symbolized by longevity and a timeless conduit to our ancestral past.
- Quartz– One look into the clear depths of a quartz crystal is all you need to understand the mental clarity and continuous flow of energy that this stone can promise.
- Selenite– A desert rose, selenite is formed by a unique configuration of crystals that come together in a cluster of truthful energies and divine intentions.
- Tiger Eye– Within the marbled strata of layers, this stone is known for its fearless qualities, enhancing confidence and clarity like a tiger through the jungle.
- Turquoise– Inspiring creativity and aiding in safe travels on your journey, turquoise has a long history of supporting wisdom, expression, and inner peace.
- Vesuvianite– The cleansing powers of vesuvianite are a source of loyal energies that boost your spiritual foundation and refine your aural spectrum.
Bringing Stones to Your Life
These earthly formations are full of answers and meaning, and bringing such natural wonders into your life and home is a simple way to uplift your spirits and fully engage in your life. The knowledgeable team at SoulTopia understand how powerful this transformation can be and is ready to assist you on this adventure.
Begin this exploration today and let SoulTopia help you navigate the world of stone meaning and their powers of possibility and endless wonder.