Crystals are known for their metaphysical uses with different kinds possessing different properties. As crystals can be used to support different areas of your life with various types explicitly used for their association with wealth and prosperity, many people call upon crystals for an extra push in their quest to attract abundance.
Healing crystals are said to harness the power of the sun, the moon, and the Earth. Fans of these beautiful stones tout their holistic healing properties, created by the power of positive intentions. When we hold crystals or wear them close to our bodies, they amplify the good vibrations we put out into the world.
To get started on this personalized practice of well-being, here are the key steps one should take:
Understand Your Crystal
The first step in working with healing stones is to understand them as a whole. Crystals are very powerful and possess very strong capabilities. As humans are entropic, the power held within the crystal flows through to the human when the two are in connection. When you look at your crystals, you will be reminded of your connection to the universe and its infinite powers. Understanding and accepting the abilities of your crystal is a vital aspect of the process.
Choosing the Right Crystal
Although it can be easy to get overwhelmed by the sheer number of choices when it comes to healing crystals, trust your intuition and choose the stone you feel a natural attraction and connection to.
The shape of a crystal can impact your overall experience when working with that particular stone. You can choose natural, rough stones or polished versions that are easy to carry or wear. ― These are the properties of some of the most common healing crystal shapes:
- Pointed crystal: Those who use healing stones use the pointed stone as a powerful tool to manifest and amplify intentions. This versatile choice is great for beginners as it has diverse uses and effectively radiates your energy into the universe.
- Cube-shaped crystal: This grounding stone is useful to create a sense of calm and well-being. These are also used as protection stones, often by placing one in each of a room’s four corners.
- Heart crystal: If you find a heart crystal, keep it close to your own heart. It will pick up your loving intentions.
- Crystal spheres: These stones have a grounding effect because they’re sending equal energy in every direction. Many who use crystals find that the round shapes promote a sense of harmony.
- Cylinder: To support meditation practice, try using two cylindrical crystals together. Known as a harmonizer, the pair is said to promote spiritual and emotional balance.
- Pyramid crystal: Used by ancient civilizations, this shape is renowned for its powerful manifestation properties. Try writing down your intentions and placing a pyramid crystal on top.
Selenite and Quartz are cleansing crystals, which are known to clear out energies through exposure. As crystals hold so much power, over time, they can become overloaded with energy. While some people believe it is important to cleanse your crystals, it is not a necessary step for a successful conveyance of capabilities. Crystals are very powerful objects and possess the ability to withhold an overload of energy. It is not required for humans to clean crystals to better endure their strengths.
SoulTopia Healing Crystals
SoulTopia Holistic Boutique is your source for knowledge and information on the mystical powers of healing stones. Offering a ten-session crystal course, you can better determine how to use them in your life, and understand their many capabilities.
Call SoulTopia at 214.530.2326, stop by the shop, or browse our online collection of stones, crystals, and related items today!
First published December 31, 2018
Many people come into SoulTopia and want either “high ascension” crystals or “synergy crystals.” Here are a FEW of my thoughts on the subject. These thoughts are in no way meant to be all-inclusive on the subject:
-What might serve as a high ascension crystal to one person, might totally ground someone else. You see, people are different and respond to crystals in different ways.
-Many crystals get labeled by authors as high ascension crystals. Then people all latch onto that crystal. Sometimes it drives the price up with certain sellers when the crystal may actually be readily available (think Moldavite). Make sure it is a crystal YOU really connect with as opposed to what others tell you.
– Synergy crystals are crystals that work “in sync.” While some may work more in sync than others, it depends on what you are trying to accomplish with your crystals. ALL crystals can, and do, work together in different scenarios. So just because someone calls it a synergy crystal doesn’t make it “better” than other crystals. A clear, crystal quartz is actually great for getting crystals in sync. A grid also works in the same way.
– Yes, there are crystals that vibrate at a higher frequency. But just remember that a gentle, slow-acting rose quartz may at times be better suited for your needs.
With that said, here are some SuperHero Crystals that carry SuperPowers for connecting to your transpersonal chakras. (All will be called Crystals; although, some are not technically crystal but either tektites, meteorites or stones).
1. Libyan Gold Tektite “The Desert Gold Crystal” connects your solar plexus power self with your higher self aiding you in all psychic abilities and matters of connecting to All that Is.
2. Auralite 23 “The Cover All the Bases Crystal” was first said to contain 23 minerals, but up to 31 have actually been found included. It is good for many things and will help you ascend while keeping you tethered to earth with its red rock.
3. Prehnite “The Healer’s Inner-Knowing Crystal” helps healers and those healing themselves to tune into the underlying cause of dis-ease and get to the root of a matter. It also will help with the heart chakra.
4. Covellite “The Transformation Crystal” is a journey into all realms, dimensions, planes and times. It is more of an inner looking journey into the self.
5. Shamanic Quartz “The Journey Crystal” is a journey into all realms, dimensions, and times. It is more of an outward looking journey of the self.
6. Lavender Jade “The Peace Crystal” is all about bringing in peace. It also gently assists in healing past traumas and deep-rooted pain.
7. Nuummite “The Magick Crystal” is also known as The Sorcerer Stone. It unlocks your personal magick and protects you from those that would use their gifts to intend harm.
8. Astrophyllite “The Lightning Bolt Crystal” is like a zap of energy that alerts you to powerful connections and is an attractor of opportunities.
9. Super Seven “The Power Crystal” is made up of Smokey Quartz, Amethyst, Rutile, Cacoxenite, Clear Quartz, Geothite, Lepidocrocite and connects all the chakras including some transpersonal ones.
10. Selenite “The Sage Crystal” can be used in lieu of sage as it clears energy and other stones. Use it just like you would a smudge stick. It also will help with sleep.
11. Apophyllite “The Akashic Crystal” is a stone that carries the Akashic Records and enhances clear sight. It helps you connect to your higher self.
12. Herkimer Diamond “The Connector Crystal” connects all other stones and helps with ascension.
13. Kyanite “The Clearer Crystal” is the go to crystal (along with selenite) for clearing and sweeping out all negative energy like a broom. It also helps you connect to your guides.
14. Petalite “The Repellant Crystal” repels negative energies allowing you to attune to your true soul’s path and purpose.
15. Phenacite “The Multi-Dimensional Crystal” allows you to see beyond this
3D plane while still being clear on the actions that must take place to make visions become 3D realities. Brazilian Phenacite is like carrying your personal fairy in your pocket.
16. Moldavite “The Outta This World Crystal” encases stardust and many elements not readily accessible on Earth. Moldavite quickly helps us connect to our transpersonal (non-physical chakras.
If you enjoy these blogs or Facebook exercises, please check out http://www.soultopia.guru or follow us on social media and YouTube. I offer crystal certification classes, crystal readings and crystal consultations.
©SoulTopia, LLC – May 21, 2017 (Request for permission to use)
First published May 29, 2017
Let’s discuss the phrase…”be responsible for the energy that you bring.” It’s such a simple little phrase, yet so important.
I propose that we stop accusing others of having negative or low vibrations. Instead let us begin at the starting point: “Minding our own energy!”
In fact, I kind of like the phrase…”mind your own energy.” Let’s get our own houses clean before we start accusing others (or even Mercury Retrograde).
– Let’s start from a place of love.
– Let’s start from a place of light.
– Let’s begin with crystals to enhance our joy and vitality such as citrine and carnelian.
Light and love as beginning points really do drive out the need to always talk about negative and low vibes. I think we will all be amazed at how much more joy we manifest in our lives.
Begin with the energy you bring. “Mind your own energy.”
First published March 17, 2016